Drachen will only take on a client where it can add value by deploying suitable skills and experience.
This comes from 30+ years experience in the following career roles and education:
- Current NED roles including Board & Committee Chair, Risk, Audit, Compliance and RemCo committee experience
- Board advisory roles - in multiple Jurisdictions - including UK, Germany, Luxembourg
- Senior Board positions (Chair / CEO / NED) across a range of Commercial & Financial Services businesses
- Consulting on risk, governance, and business tunraround
- Mentoring / Coaching business start-ups and established businesses
- Chartered Director, MBA, Chartered Associate of the Institute of Financial Services
- Associate Lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University, for Business Finance, Risk & Governance
Drachen draws on this experience to identify how best to assist businesses to achieve their goals. Services include:
- Non Executive / Independent Director
- Advisory & Consulting
- Interim & Project support
- Business Growth Mentoring
A core proposition is a review of your business governance and organisation, to ensure it effectively drives your business proposition to create value for you and your customers.
In all roles, Drachen provides input and support in respect of
Note: The Institute of Directors published the “Corporate Governance Code and Guidelines for Unlisted Companies” – in recognition of the fact that small and family owned businesses are the lifeblood of our economy. Whatever size or stage your business is at, the Guidelines note that appointing an external adviser of Independent Director is one of the first significant steps in helping small businesses to grow and become successful.